Today, it’s virtually impossible to run a business without WiFi. But when you have several employees using the same WiFi network, things can become slow, inefficient and even unsafe – especially when employees are logging into your networks from their personal devices. And when your clients or guests want to connect too.
Fortunately, Invisible Network can help. With our WiFi service, your team can work from anywhere, on any device, with the same levels of access to your networks and printers that they’d have at their desks, and with the same level of security too. Your WiFi can also be setup to manage site-wide telecoms systems, intercoms, security cameras, tannoy systems, barcode scanning and stock control systems – to name just a few.
Here’s what you could get…
One: We could install fully-secure WiFi network access across your premises so that your employees can safely connect anywhere using their personal laptops or tablets (using an Internet connection already in place)
Two: We could install WiFi Internet access across your premises so that you have the best connection possible – there’s nothing worse than offering WiFi and then receiving complaints about inaccessibility
Three: We could then help you take care of your responsibilities in operating and managing a public Internet access service. Depending on your situation this might include:
- Billing (you could offer ‘paid for’ or ‘free’ WiFi)
- Content filtering (you could ban specific sites or stop unwanted web applications from running)
- Provisioning (we ensure every device is set up for you so you don’t have to)
- Detailed monitoring (the entire system would be watched over on your behalf)
- SSL certificates for encrypting information (to guarantee your security)
- Authentication (you can set it up so you choose who is and isn’t allowed to connect)
- Revenue reporting (you’d get detailed cost analysis if you chose for people to pay for WiFi by usage)
- User statistics (you’d get ‘Deep Packet Analysis’ to see who has visited what, where and when)
Why not give us a call now on 01225 434343? Improving your business WiFi might make all the difference.
Or, if you’re already concerned about your WiFi system’s performance or security, see here.
“Their customer support has been second to none and always prompts with the answer to my questions and it was refreshing to talk to the technical staff without having to press 5 different options before getting to the right person. They are professional, supportive and 100% recommendable. I found the whole experience very satisfying and very simple.” — Lyndon B, Bath