There was a time that offering WiFi to your colleagues and visitors was considered the smart thing to do. Now it’s vital, and any business or commercial premises that doesn’t offer this service is considered out of date…open access communication is the future and Invisible Network can help you to engage with and offer this service with the maximum impact and the minimum fuss and bother.
Of course having Professional WiFi means far more than just offering Wireless Internet access… it means giving your staff the ability to work from anywhere, on any device, with the same level of access to your business’s computer network and printers as they’d have at their desk in the office, and with the same level of security too.
Your WiFi can also be used to provide a huge range of additional solutions too, including things like site-wide telecoms systems, intercoms, security cameras, Public Address / Tannoy / P.A. and Barcode Scanning / stock control systems to name just a tiny few.
So, there are three sides to what we can provide for you:-
One: Fully secure WiFi network access across your premises so that all your employees can securely connect anywhere using laptops or tablets (Bring Your Own Device – BYOD).
Two: Providing WiFi Internet access across your premises; there’s nothing worse than offering WiFi and then receiving complaints about inaccessibility.
Three: Helping you take care of your responsibilities in operating and managing a public Internet access service. Depending on your situation this can include:
- Billing (‘Paid for’ or ‘free’ WiFi, it’s up to you)
- Content Filtering (ban specific sites or stop unwanted web applications from running)
- Provisioning (everything set up for you so you don’t have to)
- Detailed Monitoring (the entire system watched over and looked after on your behalf)
- SSL Certificates for Encrypting Information (your security guaranteed)
- Authentication (choose who is – and who is not – allowed to connect)
- Revenue Reporting (detailed cost analysis if you wish your customers to pay for WiFi by usage)
- User Statistics (plus Deep Packet Analysis to see who has visited what, where and when)
…all of which can make your internet access a vital addition to visitors and staff and an invaluable management and marketing tool to the company.
Concerned about your WiFi system performance or security? See here
Why not give us a call now on 01225 434343 – to discover how improving the WiFi in your business could make a world of difference.