There was a time that offering WiFi to your colleagues and visitors was considered the smart thing to do. Now it’s vital, and any business or commercial premises that doesn’t offer this service is considered out of date…open access communication is the future and Invisible Network can help you to engage with and offer this service with the maximum impact and the minimum fuss and bother.
Of course having Professional WiFi means far more than just offering Wireless Internet access… it means giving your staff the ability to work from anywhere, on any device, with the same level of access to your business’s computer network and printers as they’d have at their desk in the office, and with the same level of security too.
So, there are three sides to what we offer.
- One is providing fully secure WiFi network access for all your employees, in your building so they can securely connect anywhere using laptops or tablets (Bring Your Own Device – BYOD).
- Secondly providing WiFi Internet access in all areas of your building or buildings, there’s nothing worse than offering WiFi and then receiving complaints about inaccessibility.
- Thirdly, helping you to take care of your responsibilities in operating and managing a public Internet access service. Depending on your situation this can include:
- Content Filtering
- Authorisation and Usage Tracking
- SSL Certificates for Encrypting Information
- Revenue Reporting
- User Statistics
…all of which can make your internet access less of a service to visitors and staff and more of a management and marketing tool.
Concerned about your WiFi system performance or security? See here
Why not give us a call now on 01225 434343 – to discover how improving the WiFi in your business could make a world of difference.