Can you run your bath from your car?
Can you turn on the oven from your office?
Can you record a TV programme from a restaurant, or open your curtains while on holiday?
You could if you talked to Invisible Network. All these features are readily available, and the majority are far more affordable than many people realise.
This is the Internet of Things (IoT) and before long everything in your home, from central heating to windows, sound systems to home appliances, will be able to communicate, send you information and take your commands from your smartphone.
Such smart systems can also be activated by voice control for those with mobility issues.
Invisible Network is ahead of the game – we know what’s coming and we know the impact it’s going to have. More importantly, we know what to do about it and how to make sure your home is ‘future-proof’ and ready to assimilate with all this technology.
We can help with:
- Installing and setting up your smart technology
- Smart dimmable lighting / colour changing lights in any room
- Voice or app control for anything you wish
- Setup fir smart TV and sound systems such as Sonos or Bose
- Configure your remote viewing of home CCTV
- Eliminate WiFi dead spots to extend full coverage throughout your whole home
- Integrate whole-house Google home/ Amazon Echo (Alexa)
- Smart heating systems such as Hive and Nest
- Crystal clear phone calls even from the deepest, vaulted basements
- Install reliable WiFi outdoors to gardens and summer-houses
- Multi-room intercoms and paging (useful to find the kids!)
And all for a lot less than you probably think. So, if you’re about to install WiFi, you’re extending your system or just thinking about the future, why not give us a ring now to see how Invisible Network can help you?