Can you open your front door from the car?
Can you take a peek into your living room from the office, to check on the dog?
Can you switch on the heating or your lights, anywhere in your home, just by voice?
You can if you talk to Invisible Network.
All these facilities are readily available, and the majority are far more affordable than many people realise. This is the Internet of Things (IoT) and everything in your home or business – from central heating to windows, sound systems to home appliances – can take your commands at the flick of an app or by the power of your voice.
Ideal for those with mobility issues too. Know who is at the front door from the comfort of your armchair, see their picture pop up on your TV and open the door to let them in. Turn lights on and off in any room, change the radio volume, turn up the heating. All without having to lift a finger.
Invisible Network is ahead of the game – we know the power that a secure, whole-home WiFi network can bring and we know the cool and useful facilities this can provide. More importantly, we know how to make sure your home is ‘future-proofed’ and ready to assimilate this latest technology.
All these awesome features designed to help from the youngest to very oldest family members in your home, seamlessly designed under one all-inclusive smart home roof. Ultimate Inclusive Design!
We can help with:
- Installing and setting up smart technology
- Dimmable / colour changing lights in every room
- Security systems, door locks, entry systems, security cameras
- Voice or app control for anything you wish
- Setup for smart TV and sound systems such as Sonos or Bose
- Configure remote viewing of your home by CCTV
- Eliminate WiFi dead spots to extend full coverage throughout your whole house
- Integrate whole-house Google home/ Amazon Echo (Alexa)
- Smart heating systems such as Hive and Nest
- Crystal clear phone calls even from the deepest, vaulted basements
- Install reliable WiFi outdoors to cover features in gardens and summer-houses
- Multi-room intercoms and paging (useful to find the kids!)
And all for a lot less than you probably think. So, if you’re about to install WiFi, you’re extending your home or just thinking about the future … why not give us a ring now to see how Invisible Network can help you?
“The customer care was outstanding throughout and Mark found me excellent products at really good prices. I was up and running within hours and I am now using the system without any problems.” – Sarah B, Chippenham