Did you know that:
- 95% of business travellers say they need WiFi or wired Internet at their hotel or guest-house
- 63% of business travellers confirm prior to booking whether a WiFi exists
- 24% of business travellers assume their hotel or guest-house will already have WiFi
- Business travellers aged 35 to 44 are more likely to post complaints on travel websites, followed by 45 to 54 year olds
- A poor WiFi experience influences 36% of business travellers on whether they re-book that specific hotel or guest-house again in future
- 17% of business travel hotel guests don’t inform the hotel when they have a poor WiFi experience
- 79% of business travellers return to the same locations on business trips – 22% do this frequently
All of which makes it very clear that having WiFi is a must if you’re offering accommodation at any level.
Invisible Network has been installing Professional Wireless Networks in Bath since before WiFi became WiFi, back in 1999 (history here!). We can do much more for you than just giving your customers access to the internet. We can also supply a powerful web-based application that will look after all those back-office tasks necessary when operating and managing a public Internet access service. Or we can the whole process for you remotely – it’s as much or as little as you prefer – it’s entirely up to you.
If you’re planning the installation or upgrade of a wired and/or wireless service to operate throughout your meeting facilities, guestrooms and common areas, give us a call now to see how we can help.
You’ll be able to:
- Focus on your guests’ other needs whilst we manage your network for you
- Ensure strong, secure and reliable WiFi throughout your premises
- Guarantee that your guests leave you great online reviews
- Manage every element of your business, including
- Billing (‘Paid for’ or ‘free’ WiFi, its up to you)
- Content Filtering (ban specific sites or stop unwanted web applications from running)
- Provisioning (everything set up for you so you don’t have to)
- Detailed Monitoring (the entire system watched over and looked after on your behalf)
- SSL Certificates for Encrypting Information (your security guaranteed)
- Authentication (choose who is – and who is not – allowed to connect)
- Revenue Reporting (detailed cost analysis if you wish your customers to pay for WiFi by usage)
- User Statistics (plus Deep Packet Analysis to see who has visited what, where and when)
…all of which can make your internet access a vital addition to visitors and staff and an invaluable management and marketing tool to the company.