Did you know that:
- 95% of business travellers say they need WiFi or wired Internet at their hotel or guest-house
- 63% of business travellers confirm prior to booking whether a WiFi exists
- 24% of business travellers assume their hotel or guest-house will already have WiFi
- Business travellers aged 35 to 44 are more likely to post complaints on travel websites, followed by 45 to 54 year olds.
- A poor WiFi experience influences 36% of business travellers on whether they re-book that specific hotel or guest-house again in future
- 17% of business travel hotel guests don’t inform the hotel when they have a poor WiFi experience
- 79% of business travellers return to the same locations on business trips – 22% do this frequently
All of which makes it very clear that having WiFi is a must if you’re offering accommodation at any level. Here’s the point, though, Invisible Network can do a lot more for you than just allowing your customers to access the internet. We can also supply a powerful web-based application that will look after all the arduous back-office tasks necessary to operate and manage a public Internet access services. Or do it all for you – as much or as little as you prefer – it’s entirely up to you.
Allowing you to focus on your guests’ other needs whilst we manage your network for you. To ensure strong, secure and reliable WiFi. Happy guests leaving you great online reviews. So, if you’re considering the upgrade, installation of a wired and/or wireless service to operate throughout your meeting facilities, guestrooms and common areas, why not give us a call to see how we can help.
A clever solution is guaranteed – after all, we have been installing Professional Wireless Networks in Bath since even before WiFi was invented! (For those of you wondering, WiFi is the more ‘friendly’ name for what is technically know as ‘IEEE 802.11’. Not officially called ‘WiFi’ until 1999. See WiFi history here).